What happens if your Mainstreet shuts down?
Posted on Thursday October 19, 2017 at 02:16PM
Here is a quick reminder about our upcoming webinar series. Are you concerned about business succession on your Main Street? Community Futures Capital Region, Town of Stony Plain, SuccessionMatching, and Succession Plan Canada have partnered on a webinar series to help business and farm owners with their succession plans.
• Presented by 15 industry experts in their fields
• The webinars are 30 minutes long and participants are encouraged to ask questions
• They can be accessed from the privacy of the participant's home or business
• Registered participants can have access to the recording webinars until December 31st, 2017
• This is an inexpensive way for the business and farm owners in your community to build a succession plan
There is no cost to the first 75 participants in the province of Alberta through the sponsorship of Community Futures Capital Region and the Town of Stony Plain.
The webinar series will run from October 12th - December 7th, 2017
For a full list of webinars and to register, please follow this link. Or please visit SuccessionPlanCanada.com and click on the"Webinars" tab.
Many business or farm owners that we have talked to are feeling anxious about the proposed changes to the Federal Taxes. We encourage them to attend the Tax Planning webinar, this will give them an opportunity to learn more and ask questions.
Author: Town of Mundare